Dear Imprint Travelers, Imprint is implementing a new deposit and payment policy for future tours, beginning with the Greek Islands Tour in April 2016. European river cruises will continue to require a secondary payment (deposit, 2nd payment, final payment). For all other tours:
- A deposit of $400 per person is required to hold your seat. Deposits are only refundable for 30 days upon receipt, after which they are not refundable for any reason.
- Final payment is due 90 days prior to tour commencement and is nonrefundable. However, those willing to make an early final payment will receive a $300 per person discount on the price of the tour (the discount may vary on some tours). The early payment discount is available until 9 months prior to tour commencement. For all early final payments, $600 per person is nonrefundable. At 90 days prior to tour commencement, the entire final payment is nonrefundable.
- Please note, deposits and early payments can be protected by the purchase of the Travelex 360 trip insurance policy offered by Imprint or your choice of reputable travel insurance available in the market. As always, we strongly urge all tour members to acquire travel insurance.
If you missed our earlier announcement, Imprint has initiated two new practices. Many of you have been great about recommending Imprint to your friends and family. I thought it was time to reward those referrals. Henceforth, any referral resulting in a new Imprint client will be rewarded with $100 off on your next tour. Second, to enable smaller group possibilities, for some destinations we will now be offering tiered pricing (small group = higher price; bigger group = lower price).
And finally, for your future travel planning, our tour schedule for the next few years is below. 2016-17 destinations are confirmed (except Africa and India). Final decisions and final details on the 2018-20 schedules are still to be determined – but all details will be determined 18 months prior to tour departures. Please take a look and let us know if any of these future destinations appeal to you. We will gladly add you to their respective, dedicated mailing lists.
Mark your calendars for future travel fun. And above all, keep traveling, and “Travel with Intent.” Best, Reid
- Egypt is on! February 18 - March 2, 2016 ($4000). Optional 6-day extension of Israel Mar 2-8 ($1850). This tour is oversold! A second departure has been added: March 10-23. 2nd Israel extension, Mar 23-29, dependent on interest. Sign up now.
- Greek Islands: April 21 – May 2, 2016 (<20 $3800; 20+ $3600). Optional 2-day extension of Delphi & Meteora Apr 19-21 ($750). Sign up now.
- Morocco: Nov 8 – 19, 2016 (<16 $3400; 16-20 $3250; 21+ $3000). The tour is posted on the website. An official announcement is pending.
- China – cost and dates to be determined.
- Thailand and Vietnam, with options for Myanmar and Angkor Wat. February 2017. Tiered pricing. Our goal is to make Southeast Asia a regular core destination.
- Greek Islands. We hope to offer this tour every spring (and maybe summer too)
- French River Cruise.
- Under consideration: Northern India or Africa in the fall.
- Peru, Ecuador, and Patagonia – order to be determined, but definitely time to explore South America. There was a lot of “write-in” interest for adding Antarctica to the Patagonia tour – I will investigate
- Greek Islands (annually)
- European River Cruises (annually)
- 2019 Thailand & Vietnam (extensions: Myanmar & Angkor Wat)
- Under consideration: Bali; Southern India; Africa